Tuesday 21 September 2010

Moving In

Given that 53% of housing stock in Seoul comprises of Apatu type complexes or megaplexes (Valerie Geleuze 2007) It is not surprising that the Koreans have developed an efficient way of moving into multi- storey appartments. I'm not quite sure what to call this vehicle/inclined lift/ contraption, I have never seen one before but I will definitely be looking out for them when I get to Seoul!



Watch moving_in.avi in Technology  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

4 comments:

  1. this is actually a pretty great idea - at least no broken lift to contend with! we'll have to keep our eyes peeled when we get there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO HAVE A GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you see these devices all over the place in paris too ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey we had something similar in athens...haha it wasn't going that fast though

    ReplyDelete